Here is SePRO's CALIENTE WDG Herbicide in a 2 ounce size.
Key Benefits of Caliente WDG Herbicide:
- Fast Acting Kill of broadleaf weeds powered by OCTANE technology with visual results in 24-48 hours!
- Broad-spectrum control of tough broadleaf weeds such as spurge, clover, wild onion, wild garlic, dandelion, dollarweed/pennywort, Virginia buttonweed, chickweed, plantains, Florida pusley, knotweed, lespedeza and more!
- Also controls bahiagrass, ryegrass and foxtail.
- Very low active ingredient
- Excellent turf safety to established burmudagrass, Saint Augustine, zoysiagrass, centipedegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass and fine fescue.
CALIENTE WDG contains two active ingredients: metsulfuron-methyl and pyraflufen-ethyl. Metsulfuron-methyl is a systemic herbicide that blocks the production of essential amino acids in plants. Pyraflufen-ethyl is a contact herbicide that inhibits the enzyme protoporphyrinogen oxidase, which is involved in the production of chlorophyll. The dual mode of action of Caliente provides a quick burn-down of susceptible weeds in as little as 24-48 hours, combined with systemic activity to provide long-term control of targeted weeds.
CALIENTE WDG should be applied at rates between 0.25 and 1.0 ounce per acre. Refer to the product label for rate requirements for
individual weed species.
NEWS: This item has been REDUCED in price as of May, 2014!
AS WITH ALL THE PRODUCTS WE SELL AT SUNSHINE GARDENS, THIS PRODUCT IS BRAND-NEW, UNOPENED AND UNFOOLED AROUND WITH. We sell only products exactly the way they come from the manufacturer.
SHIPPING: We'll ship your 2 ounce Caliente, properly packed for safe arrival at your location promptly upon receipt of your cleared payment. We are glad to combine items to help you save on shipping!
PAYMENT: We accept PAYPAL, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express! If you would like to pay us on a DIRECT basis, just give us a call with your card information. (941) 575-0335